Kambo is 100% safe when given by a properly trained Practitioner.
However, certain health conditions prevent some people from taking it. The following list is not an exhaustive list, please disclose your whole health history with your practitioner.
- Serious Heart Conditions (Bypass, Enlarged Heart, Heart Valve Replacement)
- On medication for Low Blood Pressure
- Current and severe Epilepsy
- Brain hemorrhage
- Active blood clots
- Serious mental health problems excluding Depression, Anxiety and PTSD
- Lack the mental capacity to decide to take Kambo
- Undergoing Chemotherapy and for 4 weeks afterwards
- Taking Immune Suppressants for organ transplant
- Breastfeeding a child under 6 months old
- Major surgery within the last 8 weeks
- Under 18 yrs of age
Please contact me to discuss suitability for the following reasons:
- Taking immune suppressants for Auto-Immune disorders
- Taking slimming or sleeping suppressants
- Active drug or alcohol addictions
- Please do not fast 7 days before or after Kambo
- Avoid colonics, enemas, liver flushes, or any water/juice based detox within 3 days of taking Kambo.