- Kambo is the name given to the amazing waxy secretion of a large tree frog, that is used by the Indigenous Tribes of the Upper Amazon, to heal, detox, and strengthen the body, mind, and spirit.
- Traditionally Kambo is used by many tribes such as the Matses, Katukina, Yawanawa, Maruba as an important medicine used to heal malaria, snake bites, to treat infertility, improve strength and stamina for hunting, and to remove “Panema”, which can be translated as bad luck, disharmony with nature, or depression.
- Kambo is legal here in the United States, as well as all other countries, and it is not a hallucinogenic.
- Kambo is a deep cleansing therapy- physically, emotionally, and mentally, it cleanses and detoxifies the liver, intestines and skin. This medicine has potent anti- inflammatory and pain reducing properties. In fact, one compound in the secretion is 40 times stronger than morphine.
- Kambo has the ability, unlike many other natural and pharmaceutical substances to cross the blood-brain barrier, enabling it to reach deep into the body and bring lasting support.
- Kambo secretion has potent anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-viral properties, due to the presence of certain peptides, Kambo is one of the strongest natural antibiotics and anesthetics found naturally in the world. Kambo offers a natural way to empower and boost our immune system.
- Kambo contains a unique and complex blend of bioactive peptides, which trigger positive chemical reactions within the human body. as far as we know, Kambo contains around 139 peptides known to be crucial to the health, function, growth and repair of our systems…from breathing, circulation, digestion, nervous system functions to cognitive function, like attention and memory, Kambo contains a truly remarkable spectrum of building blocks.
- The properties of the peptides found in Kambo also cover a wide range of potential medical uses ranging from: Addiction, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Depression, PTSD, Anxiety, Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Acute pain, Migraines, Blood circulation problems, Vascular insufficiency, Organ disease, Skin and Eye issues, Addiction, Candida, Fertility problems, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, Lymes, Autoimmune Disorders, and Cancer.
- Kambo contains Dermorphin and Deltorphin that are potent opioid peptides 40 times stronger than Morphine without any negative side effects.
- Kambo also contains peptides that reduce blood pressure, modify satiety, sedation and thermoregulation, peptides that demonstrate potent antimicrobial activity against bacteria, yeast, fungi, protozoa, and viruses.
- Scientific research on the various peptides of Kambo are opening up new perspectives on how the human brain works. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2014.00105/full
- There are peptides in Kambo that have been shown to kill In-Vitro Cancer cells. Several years of research conducted at the University of Paris have shown the peptide Dermaseptin B2 to be very effective at killing certain Cancers.
- A researcher at Queens University in Belfast, recently won a prestigious award for their ground breaking work with Cancer and Kambo.
Here is a link to some research on Dermaseptin B2:
Peptide Families found in Kambo:Bradykinins (Phylokinin)